Unsure of Whom to Call for Help?

  • Whom to Contact for What
    We strive to provide excellent communication with parents. If this information does not help connect you with the correct resource, or if after contacting the department or staff person, you need further assistance, please contact the front desk of TCS Central Office at 205-759-3700.


  • Contact your child's teacher for:
    Bullying in the classroom
    Classroom happenings and incidents
    Questions or concerns about grades or homework


    Contact your child's school for:
    Change your address
    Graduation Verification
    Transcript Requests


    Contact your child's principal for:
    Parking lot drop-off questions
    Playground questions
    School Report and curriculum questions
    When you can't talk to a teacher


    Contact your child's activities or athletic director for:
    Student club questions, including sponsorship or coaching
    Student eligibility for extracurricular activities


    Contact the Attendance Office for:
    Enrollment questions


    Contact Child Nutrition Program for:
    Free and reduced-price lunches
    Ingredients lists
    Lunch menus


    Contact English as a Second Language for:
    Bilingual community partnerships
    ESL information
    Interpretation and Translation


    Contact Facilities and Maintenance for:
    Building Rentals
    Custodial Services
    Construction Management
    Environmental Services
    Integrated Pest management
    Publishing Services


    Contact Health Services for:
    Certificate of Immunization and Certificate of Exemption
    Health Information Packet for students with health conditions
    Home/Hospital Instruction 


    Contact Human Resources for:
    Job Applications
    Health Insurance and other benefits
    Payroll Questions


    Contact Public Relations for:
    Issues with our website
    Public information requests, including media

    Contact Social Work Services for:
    Information on getting school supplies
    Help in meeting basic living needs
    Behavior concerns with your child
    Teen pregnancy
    Developing better relationships with your child
    Finding community resources


    Contact Special Education for:
    Developmentally Delayed
    Emotionally/Behaviorally disabled
    Gifted Education services
    Learning disabilities
    Physical disabilities or health impaired


    Contact Transportation for:
    Bus service information
    Late or missed bus
    Request bus service to an alternate address (such as before or after-school daycare)


    Contact Technology for:
    Certificated Technology Services
    IT TechLine


  • All
  • Attendance
  • Child Nutrition Program
  • English as a Second Language
  • Facilities & Maintenance
  • Human Resources
  • Public Relations
  • Social Work Services
  • Special Education
  • Student Health Services
  • Technology
  • Transportation