Enrollment Information

  • The following documents are requested when enrolling a student in the Tuscaloosa City Schools: 

    • Proof of birth/birth certificate
    • Students must be 5 years on or before September 1 to enter kindergarten. 
    • The current or most recent report card, if applicable
    • Proofs of residence: Copy of lease or mortgage in parent's name; Copy of 2 current utility bills in the parent's name
    • State of Alabama Current Immunization Form (Blue Card)

    All documents must show the address of the physical residence and name of the parent or custodian. P.O. boxes are not acceptable.

    Find out which school your child is set to attend using the TCS Zoning Map.

    To begin the registration process, please use the PowerSchool links on the right.

    Kindergarten registration flyer