If you cannot locate your snapcode for the data verification process, please contact your child's school or bring your photo ID to the Tuscaloosa City Board of Education, located at 1210 21st Avenue.
The following documents are requested when enrolling a student in the Tuscaloosa City Schools:
- Proof of birth/birth certificate
- Students must be 5 years on or before September 2 to enter kindergarten.
- The current or most recent report card, if applicable
- Social Security Card
- Proofs of residence
- Copy of lease or mortgage in parent's name
- Copy of 2 current utility bills in the parent's name
- State of Alabama Current Immunization Form (Blue Card)
All documents must show the address of the physical residence and name of the parent or custodian. P.O. boxes are not acceptable.
To make the process smoother when you arrive at a school location to enroll your child, print the Enrollment Packet below and bring the completed packet with you, along with the items above, to the school secretary. You will also need to register online with Infosnap (at right)