Learn More About the Library
- Anyone can check out a book, as long as you are a CHS Student or Faculty Member.
- Unless they are with a class, students must always have a pass to enter the library.
- Students are not to bring food, drinks, candy, or gum into the library.
- A maximum of five books can be checked out for a period of two weeks.
- Books can be renewed only once.
- Payment will be expected for lost or damaged books/materials.
- Computers are to be used for educational purposes only.
- Violation of the Acceptable Use Policy can result in suspension or termination of Internet privileges.
- Promote diverse learning through MakerSpace activities involving hands-on instruction.
- Implement whole school reading programs and reading activities during the school year.
- Involve students in finding/purchasing print rich materials for the library collection.