Technology Department Mission
The mission of the TCS Technology Department is to support students, employees, and families by providing and maintaining exceptional technology systems for a professional learning environment in alignment with the district’s mission, vision, and strategic plan.
Technology Department Vision
Successful implementation of this mission should result in
- Effective, responsible, and comprehensive technology use by employees and students;
- Functional, dependable, and optimized technology systems throughout the district;
- Consistent and well-developed understanding of technology resources, services, procedures, and support;
- Consistent and effective security practices;
- Continual growth in professional and instructional uses of technology;
- Strategic, sustainable evolution of technology systems; and
- Effective collaboration across all departments and schools wherever technology is involved.
TCS Technology is Children's Internet Protection Act (CIPA) compliant and uses a variety of tools to protect our students.