Students can now log into PowerSchool-SIS from ClassLink to view grade, schedule, and attendance information.
- Click the PowerSchool Student Login app.
- Click Student Sign In on the bottom right.
- If prompted, enter your TCS Google email address (i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org), district password, and click Yes.
We also have a walkthrough with screenshots: PowerSchool Student Login Guidance, 2021-2022
Guidance Documentation in Technology Support Portal
The Technology Support portal now includes guidance documents about a variety of topics including equipment and digital learning resources. To view these documents, log into Technology Support and click Solutions. Most of the collection can also be viewed in this Google folder.
Technology Department Mission
The mission of the TCS Technology Department is to support students, employees, and families by providing and maintaining exceptional technology systems for a professional learning environment in alignment with the district’s mission, vision, and strategic plan.
Technology Department Vision
Successful implementation of this mission should result in
- Effective, responsible, and comprehensive technology use by employees and students;
- Functional, dependable, and optimized technology systems throughout the district;
- Consistent and well-developed understanding of technology resources, services, procedures, and support;
- Consistent and effective security practices;
- Continual growth in professional and instructional uses of technology;
- Strategic, sustainable evolution of technology systems; and
- Effective collaboration across all departments and schools wherever technology is involved.
TCS Technology is Children's Internet Protection Act (CIPA) compliant and uses a variety of tools to protect our students.