The Vision for the CES Library
The mission of the library media center is to encourage students to ask questions, be curious, explore, and learn.
The library media center objectives are to
- Advocate for the curriculum-based and independent reading and researching needs of our students, teachers, and administrators
- Provide materials for students to both enjoy at leisure as well as conduct curriculum or independent research
- Promote literacy and literacy appreciation
- Equip teachers with resources to incorporate in the classroom along with tools that can be used in the library to enhance lessons and learning objectives
- Bring awareness and encourage use of both physical, print, and electronic resources available to students and faculty