About the Library
Hours of Operation
- 8:15a.m to 2:00p.m., Monday through Friday. Occasionally, we must close for testing or an event or reception. As much notice as possible will be given.
Use of Library
- You may use the library whenever accompanied by a teacher. Two students may come to the library with a pass.
Checking out books
- Kindergarten students may check out 1 book.
- First grade students may check out 1 book.
- Second grade through Fifth grade may check out 2 books.
How long can I keep the book?
- You may check out books for up to 2 weeks. You may renew books one time.
- You must pay for the damaged or lost book before you borrow another one. You may work out a payment arrangement with Mrs.McCreless. Replacement costs may range from $10.00 to $30.00.
- Computers in the library are used for searching the library catalog(Destiny), taking Accelerated Reader tests, or conducting research. The library computers are not used for playing games.
- MyOn - https://www.myon.com/login/
- Destiny(library catalog)
- Overdrive-Tuscaloosa City Digital Library - https://tuscaloosadal.libraryreserve.com
- AVL- Alabama Virtual Library - www.avl.lib.al.us