How to Use a TCS Facility
- Print a copy of the Facilities Use Request Form. Complete one form for each facility you wish to use.
- Completed forms must then be submitted to the principal for approval and scheduling.
- The district's Facilities Department will send the applicant a contract, which requires insurance information and a signature. The applicant has five business days to return the contract to the Facilities Department.
- After receiving a contract, Facilities will send the applicant a permit for each site.
- All facility users and/or their representative must have their copy of the approved permit with them when occupying the facility.
- If the facility will not be used for any of the approved times, notify the school and Facilities 24 hours in advance.
|Facility Type||Price||Lighting||AC & Heat Charge|
|Athletic Fields/Track||$800 per day||$75 per hour||N/A|
|Auditorium/Event Hall||$600 per day||$30 per hour||$50 per hour|
|Conference Rooms||$40 per day||$10 per room per hour||$20 per hour|
|Cafeteria||$500 per day||$30 per hour||$50 per hour|
|Gymnasium||$600 per day||$40 per hour||$50 per hour|
|Classroom||$20 per day||$10 per room per hour||$20 per hour|
|Multipurpose Room||$200 per day||$40 per hour||$50 per hour|
|Media Center||$200 per day||$40 per hour||$50 per hour|
|Lecture Hall||$500 per day||$30 per hour||$50 per hour|
- NO MOTOR VEHICLES ALLOWED ON TRACK OR PLAYING SURFACE OF GAME FIELDS
- Cleaning of Athletic fields, gymnasium and stands is the responsibility of renter.
- Deposit fee: $500