Library Services and Policies
- Kindergarten students check out 1 book at a time and must keep books at school in their classroom.
- First-grade students check out 1 book at a time.
- Second-grade students check out 2 books at a time.
- Third, fourth, and fifth-grade students check out 2 books at a time.
- Books check out for 1 week at a time.
- Reference materials are allowed to be checked out with the teacher's permission only.
- No late fees, but students must return their books to get new ones.
- Replacement/damage charges are enforced when necessary.
- All items should be returned to the circulation desk.
Students may visit the library with their class on Monday- Friday or during free time.