Library Services and Policies
- Kindergarten students check out 1 book at a time and must keep books at school in their classroom
- First grade students check out 1 book at a time.
- Second grade students check out 2 books at a time.
- Third, fourth, and fifth grade students check out 2 books at a time
- Books check out for 1 weeks at a time
- Reference material is allowed to be checked out with teacher permission only
- No late fees, but students must return their books to get new ones.
- Replacement/damage charges are enforced when necessary
- All items should be returned to the circulation desk
Students may visit the library with their class on Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday. Students may come with passes Wednesday and Friday from 8:15 - 2:00.