Tuscaloosa Magnet Schools - Middle
Beyond the Numbers
Tuscaloosa Magnet Schools – Middle is proud of their academic achievement and academic growth. We continue to provide challenging activities that motivate our students to achieve their goals. Project-based learning in the International Baccalaureate framework encourages our students to solve problems with their teams, to think critically, and to be creative in their action steps. Students participate in athletics, school teams, clubs, and extracurricular activities. The process of combining core classes, arts in education, extra-curricular activities, and service in our community develops students who will be leaders.
- Authorization was renewed in spring 2019 as an International Baccalaureate World School.
- Students focus on the school's mission of discovering knowledge, creating solutions based on the new knowledge, and serving the community.
- Encourage students to be creative thinkers as they design presentations, share talents, and discuss ideas.
- Increase the reading proficiency level of achievement in all grades
- Increase the math proficiency level of achievement in all grades
- Expand the application of arts in education in all subjects
2019 Report Card Grade