Car Rider Safety Information
Car Rider drop-off begins at 7:35 AM.
WMS Doors open at 7:40 AM.
At Westlawn Middle School, the safety of our school community is a top priority. We are committed to the safety of all of our faculty, staff, and students. To ensure that our students, faculty, and staff have a safe car-rider drop-off and pick-up lanes,
- Enter and exit the car-lane slowly, at 5 MPH.
- Drop off and pick up their student(s) along the sidewalk. Students must use the crosswalk to enter the second lane!
- Keep their eyes on the road at all times. Cell phone use is prohibited while in the car rider line!
- Proceed around the loop to enter the line. U-Turns are prohibited!
- Refrain from playing loud music and horn honking. We are a quiet zone during school hours.
- Refrain from smoking! We are a smoke-free school zone!