Simulated Workplace Initiative
Providing students with an engaging and relevant curriculum with opportunities to earn industry-recognized credentials
Simulated Workplace is about transforming the culture of Career and Technical Education by creating high-quality business and industry learning environments.
The mission is to provide students with an engaging and relevant curriculum with opportunities to earn industry-recognized credentials.
The objectives are as follows:
- Present curriculum in a relevant and purposeful manner
- Place business and industry processes directly into CTE programs
- Incorporate foundational academic and career ready skill sets
- Provide students an understanding of all aspects of an industry or business and how their individual success leads to company profitability
- Provide each student with an understanding and knowledge of how career technical courses utilizing project-based learning, along with work ethics, workplace processes and behavior are integral skills for successful employment.