Research Resources to Help You Make the Grade.
In the Information Age we live in, one of the most important life skills needed is the ability to find the information. Many students can struggle with this skill. Added to the information literacy instruction you receive in the library, the resources on this page should help you with the research requirements of your classes and help you gain the research skills necessary to be a success in college. Just click on the links below to access these resources.
- The Alabama Virtual Library is your main source for database research.
- The PWBHS Library Catalog is where you will look to find the print resources available to you at PWBHS.
- Overdrive is the digital library collection of the Tuscaloosa City School System. There are over 5,000 digital books available to you for virtual check-out.
- The Online Writing Lab of Purdue University (OWL) is a phenomenal resource on how to write your paper according to MLA, APA, or other style guides.
- Easybib is a citation creation site. This resource will help you create MLA citations for your papers.