2017-2018 PTA Officers
President - Carolyn Roshell-Erby
Vice President - Beverly Gordon
Secretary - Gloria Horton
Treasurer - Clarissa Miles
It is our goal to achieve 100% membership this year. Memberships are available to students for $3.00 and to adults for $5.00.
PTA Membership Drive is November 2-18!
Parent Involvement Opportunities
Parents and community members are needed to make our year a success. To become involved please call or email the PTA President or call the school office and ask how you can volunteer.
Upcoming Events and Volunteer Opportunities
- Eastwood Café (coming soon) - Parent or student must be a member of PTA in order to participate in Eastwood Cafe' rewards.
- PWP - Pizza with Principals
- Fundraiser - Double Palace (popcorn sale)
- Doughnuts with Dads - November 8th, 7:30 - 8:30 a.m.
- Fall Harvest Dance - November 16 (Thursday)
- Muffins with Moms - December 4th, 7:30 - 8:30 a.m.
We are in need of morning and evening Traffic Monitors, from 7:15 - 8:10 a.m., and 3:00 - 3:20 p.m.