At PWBHS, we believe in a collaborative approach to providing all our students with a highly effective educational experience. We are here to help them reach their highest potential. To do this we are currently offering many high-quality programs that place us in the forefront-
- 13 AP Courses offered
- Dual Enrollment with the University of Alabama and Shelton State
- 3 time Naval Honor School Marine Corps Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps
- Award-winning Band, Drama, Art, and Choral Programs
- 19 Junior Varsity & Varsity Athletic Teams
- National Honor Societies covering 5 Disciplines
Along with these academic and athletic opportunities, EVERY student at Paul W. Bryant High School is encouraged toward their successful future through our College & Career Commitment Program. Through this program of individualized attention, instruction, and encouragement, we saw 98% of the 2018 graduating class not only graduate, but also have a confirmed official next step to either a university, a college, the military, an internship, or a job!
- ARD Logistics
- Kyle Office Supply
- Discovering Alabama
The principal's attestation is available in the school's office.
Address: 6315 Mary Harmon Bryant Drive; Cottondale, AL 35453