At PWBHS, we believe in a collaborative approach to providing all our students with a highly effective educational experience. We are here to help them reach their highest potential. To do this we are currently offering many high-quality programs that place us in the forefront-
- AP Courses offered
- Dual Enrollment with the University of Alabama, Shelton State Community College, and Stillman College
- 4-time Naval Honor School Marine Corps Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps
- Award-winning Band, Art, and Choral Programs
- 19 Junior Varsity & Varsity Athletic Teams
- National Honor Societies covering 5 Disciplines
Along with these academic and athletic opportunities, EVERY student at Paul W. Bryant High School is encouraged toward their successful future through our College & Career Commitment Program, which helps students as they work to confirm the official next step to either enroll (in college), enlist (in the military), or employ (local career opportunities) immediately following graduation!
- SMP Automotive
- Discovering Alabama
The principal's attestation is available in the school's office.
Address: 6315 Mary Harmon Bryant Drive; Cottondale, AL 35453