School Starts August 8th!
Jag Camp/Schedule Pick Up--UPDATED 7/29/18:
Northridge Middle School Updatefrom Mrs. Ingram:
Today was the first move in day for faculty and staff members. The classrooms are looking great and everyone is preparing for the arrival of our students and parents. Please see some of the reminders below.
- Don’t forget about the parent meeting on Monday, July 30th. Sixth grade will meet at 5:30 and 7th and 8th grade will meet at 7:00. Don't worry if you are attending a meeting at the high school at 5:30. You will have an additional opportunity to attend the 7th/8th grade meeting. We will discuss the logistics of navigating the new campus as well as help you navigate carpool. The meeting will be held at RQMS in the cafeteria. The new school is not ready for visitors quite yet. There is a lot of activity as contractors are putting some finishing touches on the building.
- We will have schedule pickup at Northridge Middle School in the gym on Monday, August 6th. We are so excited about the opportunity to do so. The school will not be open for touring that day as all contractors are working to finish up and get the school ready for the students.
- Students with a last name beginning with A-G will pickup from 8:00 - 11:00 a.m. All grade levels
- Students with a last name beginning with H-O will pickup from 1:30 - 3:30. All grade levels
- Students with a last name beginning with P-Z will pickup from 4:00 - 6:00. All grade levels
- Anyone not able to pickup during the listed time may pick up from 6:00 - 7:00.
- Lockers will not be issued during schedule pickup. However, they will be issued on August 8th and 9th. It is recommended that students consider purchasing a mesh backpack as large backpacks will not fit well in the hall lockers. Students will need a combination lock for only PE. There will be combination locks on the hall lockers.
- Parents will be able to drop off school supplies for teachers during schedule pickup. There will be a designated station for each grade level. Our wonderful PTSA will collect and deliver items to the designated teacher. We are here to help you get the items where needed.
- Don’t forget to mark your calendars for Saturday, August 4th. We are halting all construction between 9-11a.m. in order to let our parent walk through the building and see the campus. All classroom doors will be closed, but you will be able to view the rooms through the windows.
Students' First Day: Wednesday, August 8th
Open House/PTSA Meeting: August 30th at 6PM