We've created this space for our employees to help you work more efficiently. Whether it's many tasks you need to tackle at once or limited time to find the information you need, we've gathered it here!
How to Update your Contact Information with TCS
TCS encourages employees to periodically log in to E-forms to ensure TCS has current contact information on-file. This allows TCS to contact you with emergency notifications, such as school closings due to severe weather.
Follow the steps below to update your contact information:
1. Visit the Self Service Center located in the Stem. Select "Electronic Pay Stub."
2. Log in to E-forms using only your TCS username without @tusc.k12.al.us. Your password is not single sign-on, so use the password you created for E-forms. Enter the last your digits of your Employee ID number.
3. After logging in, select "Demographic Change" in the left column under "Document Library."
4. Make any updates to your contact information to ensure it is current.
5. Select "Route to Human Resources" and click send to ensure your changes are saved.