Martin Luther King, Jr. Elementary School
We are excited to have the 21st Century Community Learning Centers Afterschool Program at MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
What is the 21st CCLC Program?
The 21st Century Community Learning Center is a federally funded grant that provides an opportunity to establish or expand community learning centers. These centers provide students with enrichment opportunities along with activities designed to complement the students' regular academic program.
Who does the 21st CCLC Program Serve?
Students in grades Pre-K thru 5 who are currently enrolled at Martin Luther King, Jr. Elementary School are eligible to attend the 21st CCLC Afterschool Program.
The Purpose of the 21st CCLC Program:
- To provide opportunities for academic enrichment and tutorial services to help students.
- To offer students a broad array of additional services, programs, and activities that are designed to reinforce and complement the regular academic program; and to offer the families of 21st CCLC students opportunities for active meaningful engagement in their children's education.
- Lessons in Nutrition
- Academic Enrichment
- Character Building Activities
- Social Skill Building Activities
- Computer Coding
- STEM education projects
- Health and Wellness Awareness
In partnership with our CNP department, every student will be offered dinner and a snack.
Tuition and Fees:
There is no fee to attend Martin Luther King, Jr. Elementary School 21st CCLC Afterschool Program.