2022-2023 Back to School Information & Supply Lists
School Guidelines and Policies
School Day: 7:55- 2:40
Morning Arrival: Drop off begins at 7:30
· Car Riders: Students riding in cars should be dropped off at the front entrance in view of a school employee. Do not drop off or leave students unattended prior to 7:30. Use the inside lane only, so that students may exit vehicles safely.
· Bus Riders: Students riding a bus will be dropped off at the side of the building (bus circle). They will then be escorted inside to their designated area.
Late Arrival: After 8:00
· Students arriving at school after 8:00 will need to be checked in (tardy) at the front office by a parent or guardian. Students are not marked late/tardy if their bus arrives after 8:00.
Afternoon Dismissal: Car riders and buses will be dismissed at 2:40 PM
· We will not check-out students after 2:15
· Drivers will enter according to traffic rules and turn off engines until loaded and told to proceed. Please display your child identification car tag on your dashboard.
· While waiting, be vigilant and watch for students entering or crossing near vehicles.
Students not picked up by 3:00 will go to Extended Day and be charged a $8 daily rate.
Changes in Transport:
· If you need to make a transportation change (bus or car) during the school day you must send a written note with your child that morning, or stop by the front office in person. We can not take calls for change via telephone.
Visitors to Campus:
· All visitors must sign in at the main office and secure a visitor’s pass. All visitors must have a valid driver’s license or ID to gain a pass.
· Parents must contact the school 24 hours in advance to schedule a classroom visit or teacher conference.