Back to School Information
We look forward to seeing and educating our University Place students in the 2022-2023 school year. The information on this page should help you plan for the school year in the fall.
- First day of school for teachers - Wednesday, August 3rd
- Kindergarten Meet and Greet - Monday, August 8th from 3:00-4:00
- 1st-5th grade Meet and Greet - Monday, August 8th from 4:00-5:30
- PreK Meet and Greet - Tuesday, August 9th at 1:00
- First day of school for students - Wednesday, August 10th
Click the links on the right to find your child's grade level school supply list or click on the image below to be taken to the school supply webpage and make a complete supply list order.
Please consider joining our school volunteer program as our students greatly benefit from your involvement and contributions to the school’s program and its operations.
Elementary School Hours: 7:55 a.m. - 2:40 p.m
Our building opens at 7:30 a.m. for bus students and early arrivers. Supervision is provided.
Please understand that the first day of school will be busy. Be prepared to adjust to delays with heavy traffic our first week. There will be plenty of assistance throughout the building and parking areas to direct you and your child to the correct place.