Skip To Main Content


School Transcripts

Transcripts & School Records

Transcript Requests & Graduation Verification

For your convenience, alumni transcript requests, graduation verifications, and student records may now be submitted online. Please read the following information to complete your order.

Available Records

The following records are available:

  • Graduation Verification
  • Standardized Test Results
  • Transcripts
  • Permanent legal documents, such as birth certificates, social security cards, etc. if provided to the school

Where Do I Make My Request?

Students who withdrew three academic years prior, please contact your school directly. All other records requests will be processed through the link below.

Transcript Requests, School Records, & Graduation Verification  

I already sent in my request and I have questions. What do I do now?

If you have already sent in your records request and have questions there are two ways to reach the records retrieval company.

  1. You can respond back to your confirmation email you received with your receipt. This will help the company track where your request is in their process.
  2. There is a live chat option on the request link. Click the link above for this option.

Diploma Requests

If you need to request a replacement copy of your diploma, please contact the high school from which you graduated.

Further Questions?

If you need customer support, please email Please visit their FAQ page for document pricing and processing times.